16 June 2009

The chickens are finally retreating



Finally after 2 weeks of having a poultry farm on me, the chickens have decided to leave. Its been a horrible 2 weeks at home, with absolutely nothing to do, nowhere to go, no good food to eat and nothing good to read (Of course except the newspapers which go on publishing hyped up news about cricket and its captains).

I don't know why I suddenly decided to re-start my blog again. Its just a tad over 2 years since I wrote my last post. But yeah, it had to happen sometime. And let me hope its going to continue. Cheers.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this a recent photo of yours? cuz you look handsome.

Tue Jun 16, 07:51:00 pm 2009  
Blogger Akshay Sasikumar said...

Thank you. Yes, it is a recent photo. But who is this??

Wed Jun 17, 01:08:00 am 2009  
Blogger ഉപ്പായി || UppaYi said...

kumaaran is back with hell lot of chaluuss...:)

Wed Jun 17, 08:33:00 am 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home